1. Susan often ___ her car to school last semester.
A. got on
B. went with
2. Larry and Esther are doing ___ homework.
3. Sandy wrote a letter to her parents and sent it to ___ yesterday.
B. the parents
4. Teaching children ___ not easy.
5. Either Bill or we ___ supposed to contact Sylvia about the meeting.
6. Kim Jones, together with her roommate, ___ to write a letter to the campus newspaper.
C. is going
7. Most of the fish I caught ___ too small to bring home.
8. The pencil needs to be ___ .
9. Two-quarters of the land ___ sold to investors.
C. have been
D. has been
10. I would like to buy some of ___ meat.
11. Many of the audience members at the concert forgot to bring ___ umbrellas.
12. There seem to be some students who are ___ to the new uniform.
13. Neither Professor Johnson nor his students ___ going to join the project.
14. Fifty cents ___ how much I owe you.
15. The couple painted their house ___.
C. his or herself