|This is a list of adjectives and adjectives that have opposite meanings. Knowing the opposite meaning of a word will help improve your vocabulary.|
adjective opposite adjective
Directions: Write the adjective that completes each sentence.
Example: Is she an interesting person? —–> No, she’s boring.
1. Is it cold outside? —–> No, it’s ___________.
2. Are they certain about their decision? —–> No, they’re _________.
3. Was she calm when the doctor told her the news? —-> No, she was ________.
4. Is your baby awake? —–> No, he’s ________.
5. Is your teacher kind? —–> No, she’s very ________.
6. Did you wake up early this morning? —–> No, I woke up ________.
7. Is the ground wet? —–> No, it’s ________.
8. Does that line look like it’s straight? —–> No, it looks ________.
9. Is the meat tender? —–> No, it’s a little ________.
10. Do you like bitter chocolate? —–> No, I like chocolate that’s ________.
11. Do I turn left here? —–> No, take a ________.
12. Is your grandmother healthy? —–> No, she’s ________.
13. Are those kids happy? —–> No, they’re ________.
14. Is his girlfriend fat? —–> No, she’s ________.
15. Do you like soft music? —–> No, I like music that’s extremely ________.
16. Is the school near your house? —–> No, it’s pretty ________.
17. Was the test easy? —–> No, it was ________.
18. Does she like to wear tight jeans? —–> No, she likes jeans that feel ________.
19. Is this club open to the public? —–> No, it’s a ________ club.
20. Is it normal to be this warm in January? —–> No, it’s very ________.