1. Who is responsible for ___ the dishes tonight?
B. to do
D. will do
2. She forced him ___ the work.
D. to do
3. We ___ to inform you that the position has been filled.
4. Would you mind ___ the window?
A. to open
C. to opening
D. if opening
5. Does she remember ___ the report to the secretary last week?
B. to give
6. He ___ decided to quit his job and look for another one.
7. They needed to practice ___ the ball.
8. Frank has been really busy ___ the new products ready for the exhibition.
C. to get
D. to getting
9. She asked which chapter ___.
C. to read
10. I enjoyed ___ in the park with Jane this afternoon.
C. to walk
D. to walking
11. I’m looking forward ___ her tomorrow.
A. to seeing
B. to see
12. She ___ to giving up her project.
13. It was necessary that she ___ her father the truth.
B. to tell
D. does tell
14. The secretary was working ___ that night.
C. extra work
15. I gave up ___ abroad for half the year after I had children.
C. to travel
D. for traveling