1. What kind of movie do you think Parisian Hotel is?
A. A travel documentary
B. A romance
C. A historical drama
D. A comedy
2. About how old do you think Sandra Ditoni is?
A. About 14 or 15
B. About 18 or 19
C. About 30
D. About 40
3. Where can you see this movie?
A. At any movie theater
B. On video
C. On television
D. It will be released next year.
4. Who is this advice aimed at?
A. Young children
5. Why should the reader watch TV with his or her child?
A. Children love it.
B. It offers educational programs.
C. Television is not a babysitter.
D. Television is a babysitter.
6. Which of the following tips was NOT mentioned above?
A. Keep TV out of the bedroom
B. Keep mealtimes TV-free
C. Discuss TV programs with your family
D. Make a list of good programs
7. According to the article, what other device should be kept in a common area?
8. Which movie made the biggest profit?
A. The Life of Joan
B. Jolly Green
C. Under and Over
D. Outer Space
9. Which film made the smallest profit?
A. Ha Ha Ha
B. Outer Space
D. Jolly Green
10. Which kind of movie had the most total sales?
D. None of the above
11. Which actor/actress spent time helping handicapped children?
A. Ben Hill
B. Steve Martini
C. Jessica Albino
D. Ian Rutheford
Cats, a musical comedy about cats.
The musical comedy Cats is set in London’s East End and follows the lives of a family of cats as they try and start their own newspaper publishing company. The father cat, Fredrico, had a lifelong dream of having his own newspaper called the Daily Meow. Assisted by his lovely wife Tiffany, their daughters Lucinda and Geneveve and their slightly crazy son Pannini, this family of felines sings and jokes their way into everyone’s heart.
As you watch the play, you will hear such musical treasures as; “Baby, Don’t Eat the Green Salami,” “The Marmalade Cat Shuffle,” and the unforgettable, “I’m Not Crazy- Just Misunderstood.”
Because this is a sold-out performance, all attendees are requested to arrive one hour before the start of the show. Also, we ask that you do not bring any pet dogs or mice to the show, as these animals will excite the actors.
Cats, a furry good time!
12. Where does Maggie Hayward work?
A. The Art Center
B. The Point
C. Wombat Publishing
D. Tinker Creek Motel
13. What is the purpose of this letter?
A. To make a reservation
B. To change plans
C. To cancel a reservation
D. To confirm plans
14. What is The Point?
A. A motel
B. A restaurant
C. A show
D. An art center
15. What kind of performance is Cats?
A. A drama
B. A musical comedy
C. A love story
D. A science fiction thriller
16. What kind of business does the cat family want to start?
A. A bakery
B. A pet shop
C. A restaurant
D. A newspaper publishing company