1. Who is this notice for?
A. People with musical abilities
B. People who want to go to a concert
C. People who want to continue studying at the Continuing Education Center
2. Where will the successful Candidates live?
A. In a free apartment
B. In New York
C. Greenwich Continuing Education Center
D. It does not say.
3. How can candidates apply for the audition?
A. They must call a special phone number.
B. They should send an email.
C. They must send a fax.
D. They have to send a text message.
4. Who are these instructions for?
A. People who want to listen to music
C. Credit card companies
D. MP3 players
5. How can people pay for the music?
A. They can send a check.
B. They can use a credit card.
C. They can borrow money.
D. It does not say.
6. How many methods of listening to music are mentioned in the text?
7. How can people find a song?
A. Go to large music store
B. Use the search engine on download sites
C. Listen to the radio
D. Ask Melody Magazine
8. How many teenagers were there in each group?
D. 14-15 years old
9. How did the researchers measure votes?
A. With a computer that counted votes
B. With a computer monitor
C. With a CD player
D. With all age groups
10. Why will the researchers do this survey again next year?
A. They like music.
B. They are all male.
C. They want to measure change.
D. It is a computer file.
11. What were the least popular two kinds of music?
A. Pop music and Rock
B. Classical and Hip Hop
C. Classical and Jazz
D. Pop music and Jazz
12. Why did Matt Greer write this letter?
A. To thank the store for good service
B. To explain Audio Etc.’s service policy
C. To order a CD player
D. To complain and ask for his money back
13. Who is Matt Greer?
A. The manager of Audios Etc.
B. A customer of Audios Etc.
C. A salesman at Audios Etc.
D. A deliver person for Audios Etc.
14. Which of the following problems is NOT mentioned?
A. There was a scratch.
B. The cover was broken.
C. The color was wrong.
D. The programming function was broken.
15. Why did Matt Greer use Audios Etc?
A. They offered him a good job.
B. They have good prices.
C. They were recommended to him.
D. He recommended them.