1. With her friend’s ___ assistance, she completed her project successfully.
2. Larry immediately said, “I can’t go, nor ___ want to go.”
C. I do
D. do I
3. Mary, ___ to catch up on her rest, went to bed early.
4. I don’t have ___ on the hotels of the island.
A. much information
B. many informational
C. much informs
D. many information
5. In the room, there were ___ more books on biology than expected.
B. a little
6. I don’t care whether ___ or not.
A. his coming
B. comes he
C. he comes
D. will he come
7. Please ___ the form as quickly as you can.
A. come back
8. They are looking for a ___ girl named Anna. She got lost in the park.
9. Clayton works ___, doesn’t he?
A. a job
C. part time
D. a work
10. I don’t know what ___ like to be famous.
A. it is
B. is it
11. He came late yesterday and so ___ .
A. she did
B. did she
C. she does
D. does she
12. ___ a doctor, Adam rushed over to help the sick child.
13. He scarcely had enough ___ to pay for his dinner.
14. I have a feeling that ___ is going to happen today.
A. some bad
B. bad something
C. some badly
D. something bad
15. I didn’t feel well, so I ___ early.
A. went back my home
B. went my home
C. went home
D. went to home